On Thursday, July 17th, 2014 – Zurb updated Foundation to v5.3.1 – So as I always do, I took sometime yesterday morning and updated WP-Forge to this latest version. If you like you can see some of the changes from Zurb here.
You will see that the latest version of WP-Forge is at v126.96.36.199 – the reason for this is because I forgot to remove a line of code I was testing and the only way, (that I know how) was to remove the line in question and re-release. So that’s why we are at 188.8.131.52.
If you have the Github Updater plugin installed, you should see an update available in the Appearance > Themes or an update available via the update section of the Dashboard. If not you will have to manually update.
Again, not that many changes. Here is a complete list from the CHANGES.md file:
- Updated to the latest version of Foundation v5.3.1
- Removed unnecessary declaration from lines 393 and 394 of style.css – Thanks Hash Varsani
- Added new sitemap.php file – users can now create a sitemap page. You can see an example of the sitemap page by clicking on the site map link in the footer.
- Users can control how many posts are displayed on the sitemap page in the theme customizer, under the “Posts” section
- Updated wp-forge.po file, also removed es_ES.po file. The author of that language files stated there were issues and asked for it to be removed and he will replace.